How to seo a website
Every department of life needs to be promoted in their specific area of utilization. Similarly, Each and every website gets optimized in the search engines. The process of marketing a website in search engines on the internet is called Search Engine Optimization. SEO basically meant the process of improving the visibility of a website into the search engines. Every website exists in the search engines, definitely optimized.
Why does a website owner need SEO?
A website owner, create a web to provide the services, products and share the information. To increase your website traffic, visitors, and enhance your sales lead, you should need to SEO of the website. Without SEO, any search engine really does not know that you are providing any services, products and the purpose of your website.
Search engine optimization helps you to improve the ranking of the website in search engines. When a person sends the query to search engine, the search engine matches those words with its database and shows the most matched results. In which if your website matched with the term, the search engine refers to your web as a search result. That’s why SEO is important if you have any product and services on your website.
What search engines are looking for a website?
- Design & Structure
- Meta tags
What are the initial steps for SEO?
- Design your website search engine friendly
- Add a blog in your website
- Reduce code bloat
- Make every page unique
- Use Meta tags properly
- Remove duplicate content, keywords and words from your website
- Add footer links in each page of a website
- Create a separate web page for each keyword or keyword phrase
- Check on-page SEO of your website
Recommendation for you to get started SEO:
- Create good navigation links, Search engine creep your website through your navigation links, so if your visitors are merrily browsing, good chance that search engine crawlers are too.
- You should include a homepage title, keywords and your description should briefly describe the type of service you do.
- You should include core content within your site which tells a visitors complete information about your services. For example, price plan, estimated time and how they contact you to get services.
- Get listed on local search engines and directories like Google plus Local, Yahoo directory and Yelp, then down to the business and local government listings in your area.
- Have a presence in relevant social media sites and update your status, timelines, posts and sharing the news about your business on regular basis.
- Create an XML sitemap, one of the simplest actions a webmaster can take is to create an XML sitemap, submit it to the search engines to discover, and index, you’re content.
All the above points are very important to keep in mind when you are going to start an SEO of your website. These things are important for a website owner to make its website search engine friendly. After all these steps, you need to perform other off-page optimizing techniques to increase the ranking in search engines. In off-page techniques, the main points which need to be focus are:
- Submit quality content in press releases, article directories, web 2.0 and guest blogging
- Submit your link in the relevant websites and in your niche
- Do not duplicate your content at anywhere
- Always generate quality and unique links