Acceptance of Terms
Intellectual Property; Limited License to Users
- Unless you enter into a license agreement with RankSol you may not download, distribute, display and/or copy any RankSol Content.
- You may not remove any watermarks or copyright notices contained in the RankSol Content.
- You agree that you will not use RankSol’s Trademarks in any manner that might tarnish, disparage, or reflect adversely on such Trademarks or RankSol.
- You agree that you will not contest or otherwise challenge (e.g., in any legal action or otherwise), or assist or encourage any other person or entity to contest or challenge, the validity of any of RankSol Trademarks or the Trademark rights claimed by RankSol.
- You agree that you will not use any RankSol Trademark or any variant thereof including misspellings) as a domain name or as part of a domain name regardless of the top-level domain, or as a metatag, keyword, or any other type of programming code or data.
- You may not at any time, adopt or use, without RankSol’s prior written consent any word or mark which is similar to or likely to be confused with RankSol’s Trademarks.
- The look and feel of the RankSol website, including all page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts, is the trade dress and/or trademark or service mark of RankSol and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of RankSol.
- All other trademarks, product names, and company names or logos used or appearing on the RankSol website are the property of their respective owners. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by RankSol, unless expressly so stated.
- You may not use a RankSol trademark, logo, Image or other proprietary graphic of RankSol to link to the RankSol website without the prior written consent of RankSol.
- You may not frame or hotlink to the RankSol website or any Image without the prior written consent of RankSol.
Information You Provide
- By uploading Your Content, you grant RankSol a limited, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license and right to copy, transmit, distribute, publicly perform and display (through all media now known or hereafter created), and make derivative works from Your Content for the purpose of allowing you to edit and display Your Content using the Site and archiving or preserving Your Content for disputes, legal proceedings, or investigations. The above licenses will continue unless and until you remove Your Content from the Site, in which case the licenses will terminate within a commercially reasonable period of time. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the license for legal archival/preservation purposes will continue indefinitely.
- You may not upload, post, or transmit any video, image, text, audio recording, or other content that:
- Infringes any third party’s copyrights or other intellectual property rights or any right of publicity or privacy;
- Contains any pornographic, defamatory, or otherwise unlawful or immoral content.
- Exploits minors;
- Depicts unlawful or violent acts;
- Depicts animal cruelty or violence towards animals;
- Promotes fraudulent schemes or gives rise to a claim of deceptive advertising or unfair competition; or
- Violates any law, statute, or regulation.
- You may not use any RankSol Content for any purpose without first obtaining a license to use such RankSol Content. Any use of RankSol Content by you shall be governed by the applicable license agreement separately entered into between you and RankSol. Displaying and/or distributing to the public any watermarked or unlicensed RankSol Content (whether incorporated into a derivative work or alone) constitutes copyright infringement.
Infringement Claims / DMCA Notices
- If you believe that any Image or other material made available by RankSol infringes upon any copyright that you own or control, you may notify RankSol in the manner set forth in our DMCA Copyright Infringement Notice Policy.
- You agree that you shall not:
- Engage in any conduct that shall constitute a violation of any law or that infringes the rights of RankSol or any third party.
- Violate the rights of RankSol or any third party (including rights of privacy and publicity) or abuse, defame, harass, stalk or threaten another.
Restriction and Termination of Use
- RankSol may block, restrict, disable, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of the Site and/or RankSol Content at any time in RankSol’s discretion, without prior notice or liability to you. Any conduct by you that, in RankSol’s sole discretion, restricts or inhibits any other person or entity from using or enjoying the Site is strictly prohibited and may result in the termination of your access to the Site without further notice.
Links to Third Party Sites
- In the event that the Site is available through any third-party platform, or if RankSol provides links from the Site to any third-party platform or permits any third party to link from its platform to the Site, you understand and agree that RankSol makes no warranty of any kind, express or implied, and accepts no responsibility for any content or practices of such third parties or their platforms. Such platforms are not under the control of RankSol, and RankSol provides and/or permits these links only as a convenience to you. The inclusion of any link does not imply affiliation, endorsement, or adoption by RankSol.
Warranties and Disclaimers
- Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement, or the breach thereof, shall be settled by binding arbitration administered under the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association or of the International Centre for Dispute Resolution in effect on the date of the commencement of arbitration, rather than in court, and judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof or having jurisdiction over the relevant party or its assets. The place of arbitration shall be the state and county of New York. The language of the arbitration shall be English. There shall be one arbitrator. Each party shall bear its own costs in the arbitration. RankSol shall also have the right to commence and prosecute any legal or equitable action or proceeding before any court of competent jurisdiction to obtain injunctive or other relief against you in the event that, in the opinion of RankSol, such action is necessary or desirable.